PLEASE NOTE THAT CE CREDIT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR THE LIVE PRESENTATION
This program fulfills the requirement for CFP Board approved Ethics CE. It has been designed to educate CFP professionals on CFP Board's new Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct effective October 1, 2019.
Level of Complexity: Intermediate
- Identify the structure and content of the revised Code and Standards, including significant changes and how the changes affect CFP professionals.
- Apply the Practice Standards when providing financial planning.
- Recognize situations when specific information must be provided to a client.
- Act in accordance with CFP Board's fiduciary duty.
- Recognize and avoid, or fully disclose and manage, Material Conflicts of Interest.
July 17, 2019 2:00 PM Eastern
FPA Member Price: